Please read our Hiya FAQ: iPhone if you have any additional questions about the steps below.
To get started,
- You can find our app to download in the App Store if you search for "Hiya."
- Download the app
- Open the app
- Agree to terms and conditions
- If you sign up for Premium, be sure to enable Call Screener for a superior caller identification and blocking experience - we highly recommend signing up for a trial at the very least! You can stop here.
- If you are going to keep with the Basic tier, then go to your home screen and open the "Settings" app
- Scroll down and Tap on "Phone."
- Tap on "Call Blocking & Identification."
- Enable the toggles for Hiya (Note: if one or more toggles is having issues being enabled then you can troubleshoot this with the steps here: Enable Hiya on iPhone in Settings-Phone-Call Blocking and Identification
- You can now return to the Hiya app and configure your call blocking experience by tapping on the "Blocking" tab.