Mr. Number is now a Premium service only from Hiya. Mr. Number now requires a monthly or yearly subscription to use for all users.
Mr. Number provides the world’s most comprehensive caller ID and spam protection service. As the volume of robocalls have exploded worldwide, the cost of providing our service has also grown substantially. Our subscription model allows us to continue delivering our best-in-class service in a sustainable and cost effective way.
For users interested in our current free services and app on the iPhone please use our other app, Hiya.
What do users get with a subscription on Mr. Number Premium?
Premium users will enjoy full access to all the app features:
- Premium caller ID - a database of up to 1.5 million caller identities (people* and businesses) loaded into your device to identify incoming calls, updated regularly. This feature will not identify every call as they come in, just the ones in the downloaded database.
- More frequent spam updates (3x/day)
- 200 monthly premium business and personal name lookups - using a combination of Hiya proprietary data and premium data sources.
- 20 total area codes + prefixes to block
- The ability to see user comments on a phone number.
Users will be able to sign up for a 7 day free trial, after which they will be automatically subscribed at the monthly or yearly plan selected.
*This only applies for users not in Europe. Users in Europe won't be able to identify numbers belonging to individual people, even on Premium.
What about free users?
For users interested in our current free services and app on the iPhone, please use our other app, Hiya.
How do I cancel Premium?
You can cancel a subscription to Premium without uninstalling the app. Cancelling a subscription has to be done by the user through Apple. You can find the instructions on Apple's support page here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Do I need both "Mr. Number - Spam & Block - 1 and 2" and "Mr. Number - Premium" enabled in the iPhone's settings?
Yes, to ensure that the app is working correctly both should be enabled.
Can I use Family Sharing for a Premium subscription?
Subscriptions are an in app purchase on the iPhone and don't work with Family sharing. Only one time purchases do. You can use the Family Sharing to share the free app but the subscription itself is tied to the Apple ID that purchased the subscription. You can learn more about this on Apple's support page here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046