Unfortunately, with the iPhone, all call management apps (like Hiya) are prevented from hanging up on blocked calls instead of sending them to voicemail. If/when Apple lifts this limitation, we will gladly make it available. We want to completely block them as well.
Articles in this section
- Hiya: iPhone Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiya is not working on my iPhone
- iPhone is blocking a contact from calling me
- Why do blocked calls go to Voicemail on the iPhone?
- Hiya: Report/comment on a call on iPhone
- Hiya: iPhone Spoofed Calls / Neighbor Scam
- Why Can't I Block Unknown Numbers on the iPhone?
- iPhone Activation Verification Code Text
- Enable Hiya on iPhone in Settings>Phone>Call Blocking & Identification
- iPhone Badge App Icon Update Notification