Unfortunately, with the iPhone, all call management apps (like Hiya) are prevented from hanging up on blocked calls instead of sending them to voicemail. If/when Apple lifts this limitation, we will gladly make it available. We want to completely block them as well.
Articles in this section
- What is Hiya Premium for iPhone?
- How do I cancel Hiya Premium on iPhone?
- Hiya: iPhone Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiya is not working on my iPhone
- Hiya: iPhone Spoofed Calls / Neighbor Scam
- Hiya: iPhone Setup and Start Guide
- Enable Hiya on iPhone in Settings-Phone-Call Blocking and Identification
- Hiya: iPhone Whitelist Contacts
- Why do blocked calls go to Voicemail on the iPhone?
- Hiya: Report/comment on a call on iPhone