You might be wondering why you cannot block unknown or unidentified numbers on the iPhone app. Unfortunately, the iPhone operating system doesn't currently allow blocking of unidentified numbers. If Apple changes this in the future we will implement this feature. We really want to be able to block them as well.
Articles in this section
- Hiya: iPhone Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiya is not working on my iPhone
- iPhone is blocking a contact from calling me
- Why do blocked calls go to Voicemail on the iPhone?
- Hiya: Report/comment on a call on iPhone
- Hiya: iPhone Spoofed Calls / Neighbor Scam
- Why Can't I Block Unknown Numbers on the iPhone?
- iPhone Activation Verification Code Text
- Enable Hiya on iPhone in Settings>Phone>Call Blocking & Identification
- iPhone Badge App Icon Update Notification