You might be wondering why you cannot block unknown or unidentified numbers on the iPhone app. Unfortunately, the iPhone operating system doesn't currently allow blocking of unidentified numbers. If Apple changes this in the future we will implement this feature. We really want to be able to block them as well.
Articles in this section
- What is Hiya Premium for iPhone?
- How do I cancel Hiya Premium on iPhone?
- Hiya: iPhone Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiya is not working on my iPhone
- Hiya: iPhone Spoofed Calls / Neighbor Scam
- Hiya: iPhone Setup and Start Guide
- Enable Hiya on iPhone in Settings-Phone-Call Blocking and Identification
- Hiya: iPhone Whitelist Contacts
- Why do blocked calls go to Voicemail on the iPhone?
- Hiya: Report/comment on a call on iPhone